Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesdays in His Word

In my life, I have called on the Lord countless times.  I have gone to Him in celebration, in fear, with high hopes, and I have gone before Him pleading for life.  I have fallen at His feet as a child of God and stood on my tip toes shouting His name in admiration.   I go before Him  because He is mighty. My God is mighty and powerful.     

Ephesians 3:20 reads, " Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.".

Can you grasp it?  Not only is HE mighty, but his mighty power is at work in us!  In little ole me.  And you.  He is working!  Continue reading the end of the chapter you realize that it's even bigger.  He is able to accomplish more than we even think or ask!  It's big.  Its bigger than we can imagine girls!  So if you think that your problem is too small to take before Him, your wrong.  If you think your problem is too big for God to handle, you are mistaken.  If you don't think God has a plan, HE DOES!

I plan on spending the rest of my life going before my Lord.  In those moments of celebration,  in fear, in hoping and pleading, I will go before my God.  HE is mighty, HE is able.  All glory to God!   

~Andrea W.

This week's reading:
Mon-3:17-18
Tues-3:19
Wed-3:20-21
Thurs-4:1-3
Fri-4:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment